AIR 1 uses a germicidal ultraviolet (UV) wavelength of to continuously disinfect airborne viruses and bacteria.
Numerous studies show that a wavelength of 254 nanometers (nm) inactivates the DNA and RNA of bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms thus stopping the pathogens from replicating. That is what AIR 1 uses.
AIR 1’s purification technology reduces the risk of cross-infection and exposure of room occupants to the infectious microbes. Its special horizontal louvers project the ultraviolet rays across the upper room air, effectively destroying bacteria and viruses that are carried into the ultraviolet field by convection currents or air circulation making it safe for people and animals to be around.
Up to 320 Sq.Ft. of disinfection area.
Safe for occupied spaces.
Wall and pendant mounted.
Protective louvered baffles.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Irradiates air flow within ultraviolet field in upper portion of room
- Ultraviolet indirect and constant air disinfection for use in occupied areas
- Disinfects air in seconds, reducing the risk of cross infection and exposure of occupants to infectious airborne microbes
- Requires little power to operate
- Interior surface is polished maximizing ultraviolet intensity
- Low maintenance
- The Best Warranty in the Industry
- USA Made
Questions? Please contact one of our UV Application Specialists to assist you with your purchase (email@example.com).
Clean AIR 1 Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixture must be installed at a minimum of 7 feet above the floor. Occupants who will be at or above 7 feet must take appropriate protective measures.
WARNING: Germicidal ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes and skin. Avoid exposure to direct or reflected germicidal ultraviolet rays.